Money Matters: Did You Know?

  • Published
  • By Debbie Smith
  • 908th Airlift Wing
Did you know you can look on your MyPay account and see your paid travel vouchers? Simply select the option "Travel Advisory."

You can also change your banking information on MyPay. All you need is your nine-digit bank routing and bank account numbers.

If you want to change your federal or state tax exemptions; you can also do this in MyPay.

Here is the web site for MyPay:

Do you need assistance in getting or changing your Mypay password?  Go to the link above and on the right side of the home page, select "Quick Links." This will guide you through the process.

Do you need Pay and Allowance information (Pay tables, TSP, Travel pay)?  You can go to "Quick Links" and select "DFAS-Home." You can get all kinds of important information pertaining to both military and civilian personnel.

Did you know you can do your partial payment voucher (30-day vouchers) for long tours in the E-Finance Workspace?

If you need information on TSP (Thrift Savings Plan) and the new change for Roth Contributions you can go to their site and obtain forms and information on investing for your Retirement.

All Reservists should be registered in AROW-R so you can obtain a copy of your order (AF-938), and you can digitally sign the order in AROWS-R to get your pay.
Obtain your user account here:

If you have any questions, contact the finance office at (334) 953-6722, and we will assist you.